- white or yellow cake: vanilla, butter, vanilla-almond, almond, honey-lemon, spiked pound cake
- chocolate: butter chocolate, chocolate-almond, black forest, chocolate-hazelnut, double chocolate espresso, chocolate mint
- fruit: strawberry, lemon, lemon-poppyseed, lime, orange, cherry, coconut
- other: espresso, spice, sweet potato, carrot, gingerbread, red velvet, German chocolate, Earl Grey pound cake, cheesecake, peanut butter, caramel
- fruit: strawberry, cherry, coconut, raspberry, fig
- curds: lemon, pineapple, lime
- spreads: chocolate hazelnut, ganache, mousse, coffee filling, mascarpone cheese
- other: coconut-pecan (german chocolate filling), chocolate peanut butter cup, cookies and cream, toffee crunch, caramel
...the icing on the cake.
- flavors: vanilla, vanilla-almond, almond, lemon, coconut, mint, chocolate, chocolate-almond, chocolate-hazelnut, chocolate-mint, strawberry, cherry, espresso, caramel, maple
- party buttercream: this is our least expensive and most requested icing. it's perfect for birthday parties, and kids especially love how sweet it is. we make it with butter, powdered sugar, and the flavoring of your choice. because of the heat and humidity where we are, we often add shortening or cornstarch to this icing to prevent it from melting.
- pure white icing: because buttercream is made with...well...butter, which is yellow, buttercream naturally has an ivory color. if it's a pure white icing you're after, we make this one using shortening, powdered sugar, clear vanilla, and butter flavoring. it's delicious.
- swiss or italian meringue buttercream: this icing has a delicate texture and a light flavor, and it's perfect for your special occasion cake, such as a shower or a wedding. we make it with butter (lots of it!), granulated sugar, egg whites, and the flavoring of your choice.
- fudge frosting: if chocolate buttercream isn't chocolate-y enough for you, try this! we make it using semi-sweet chocolate, butter, and powdered sugar.
- cream cheese: this icing is a great choice for carrot, strawberry, lemon, or gingerbread cake.
- marshmallow fondant: fondant gets a bad rap. people say they like the way it looks, but not the way it tastes. if you've not been a fan of fondant in the past, give ours a try! we make it using marshmallows, powdered sugar, and the flavoring of your choice. no chemical taste like store bought fondant - it's super sweet and super good!